Today I ran into an issue on my own PC *gasp*. I was chugging away at creating some documentation and when I finally finished the document I needed to print it out. I clicked on Print and suddenly..... No Printers Found. I scratched my head for exactly 3 seconds (not really, but figured I would add some intensity) and started looking into why I had no more printers. The first thing that I looked at was to see if the Print Spooler service was running, of course, it was not. I started it up and it started successfully, I then looked at my SCCM guy and blamed him for a patch that he must have snuck on my computer.